Photocopy your driver license or picture identification card and attach it to your request for a collision report. If you do not have either of these forms of identification, then, the CHP 190 form must be certified by a notary. Once the CHP has your request and verified you are a proper party of interest, a copy of the report will be mailed to. star sticker roll
HSTS Pixel